Home

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Contest :: FREE Wedding Package

Hello Friends!

I have decided to hold a contest resulting in one lucky couple to receive a FREE* wedding photography package by yours truly! I will choose the winners on Friday, Jan. 15th and post them on here and on my Facebook.

How it works: Please submit your Name, Photo of the two of you, Phone Number, Email Address, and how you met your loved one and maybe any other tid-bits about your relationship that you think I should know. Also, if you do not know me personally, please give me the name of the person of who referred me to you!

Who ever wins not only wins a free wedding package, but the person who referred them receives a free session of choice excluding weddings. We will be able to schedule it any time in 2010...what a great way to start out your year :)

The wedding package will include:
Full Day of photography (aprox. 8 hrs)
All high resolution portraits on a DVD given to you with partial rights.

*I am requiring an engagement session which is not included in package but will be $150.
The Engagement session will help us get to know each other and how I work, and make you feel more at ease on your wedding day! It will include any location and time of choice, and however long it will take us to get the high quality images you are looking for!

Please submit all entries to CarlyJakubowski@gmail.com

Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment