Home

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kaleb:: Already 1!!!

Its been a little while since I have posted a blog so here it goes!!!

Kaleb, no stranger to my blog, turned 1 in August and had a birthday bash to say the least!!! There were tons of people there and I know he and his momma are so greatfull for their loving family and friends, that's what life is all about!

When I thought about what I was going to do special for this guys first birthday I thought about this shirt...Perfect outfit for the perfect occasion!I think birthdays are such a bittersweet moment for parents and I love seeing how each person reacts. Yara was a little sad because her baby boy is already a year old. Over a year ago he was in her tummy and now he has his own personality and own look that makes him unique. Some of my clients prepare 1st birthdays 6 months in advance but I know the day of will be bittersweet just as it was for Kaleb. Time really does fly when your having fun and I bet any parent will agree to that!
Thanks Yara and Kaleb for letting me capture his first year of his life! I know there will be more of this guy on this blog in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment