Home

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jeff & Tina: Maternity

Meet Jeff & Tina...and baby Isabella on the way! This day was the beginning to hopefully a beautiful spring and summer we will have up in the Northwest! It was about 80 degree and this park, although it may not look like it...was packed!!!

I wanted to think of some things I could bring to the shoot that would represent a new life in the perfect way. I went up and down the baby isle and I found this "Baby on Board" sign! Aha! Perfect!!
But the real thing I was excited about is this sign that hangs in my front door way. It is the reason Jordan and I have a life together, and the exact reason a new baby comes into this world...Jeff and Tina were perfect to work with. They warned me ahead of time that they are not creative and have nothing in mind that they want...but I got about 50 shots of them being comfortable and in love before they said "what do you want us to do?!"...Nothing...just be in love and it will surely shine through! Not hard for them!!
They are so comfortable with each other and as Tina would close her eyes and lean back into Jeff, he would pay every attention to her and you could tell they were completely and utterly in love, and felt safe with one another...Just what a baby needs!
It was a great day and a perfect first maternity session for me! Thanks to you both, and I can't wait to see little Isabella Grace and hopefully do some more pictures of the whole family! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment